Earn money for Smith while doing your normal shopping! I’m excited to be leading our grocery and shopping fundraising for Smith this year. I didn’t realize how much these programs benefit our school, so I’m happy to share how easy this really is! We have a few great programs that earn money for Smith:
1. Harris Teeter
Re-link your VIC card at Harris Teeter – it resets every August! Ask your cashier to link you to #4620 or to RD and Euzelle Smith Middle School. Don’t forget to check your store receipt to make sure you are linked to Smith. Earn for purchasing Harris Teeter Brands!
2. Weaver Street Market
Buy groceries at Weaver Street Market with a School Scrip card (gift card). Smith cards are #247. These cards can be purchased for any amount and are refillable. Smith will receive 5% of the amount of your purchases.
Earn money for Smith every time you shop at Amazon. Simply link your account through Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) to Smith Middle and we will receive 0.5% of every purchase!
4. Box Tops for Smith
Clipping Box Tops is an easy way for you to help our school. Box Tops are each worth 10¢ and quickly add up to real cash (50 box tops = $5). Money comes back to the Smith PTSA to support our school. Here’s what you can do to help Smith!
- Clip and Collect Box Tops
- Have your student bring them to school to put in collection bins in halls or front office.
- Ask family and friends to clip their Box Tops too!
- Download the Box Top Bonus App (at App Store or Google Play for Android)
- Use it when you shop at local stores in App to scan receipts for extra box tops straight to Smith school account! Just set up to support Smith in the App
- Visit BTFE.com for participating products or to see our school’s progress
We are here to make our school’s Box Top, Grocery and Shopping programs a huge success this year.
Thanks for your help!
Io Wolk (Box Tops) and Andrea Tanner (Grocery and Shopping)